CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

days

there is always some point of your days, feeling useless, emo, frustration all around ur nerves. Well, for me it happens often, too often perhapes.

Right now, im sitting alone, in the corner of my dark room, feeling emo, maybe im missing someone, yet i dont know who am i missing. And all those sadness thoughts would just flash tru my mind, tried not to think bout it, but i dint faught back, just let it be, dont ask...even i dont understand my self. Eventually i wrote something out, want to share with u guys, its some song i did, bout my slf...too bad i cant record it down now...maybe i'll post it some time future...


Im holding my self, as i glance tru my slf,
telling my slf how sorry i am,
for not knowing the reason,
i cant help what im hearing in my head,
i scream , scream and scream
just to find a solution,
am i too blind to see or im blinded by what i saw,
soaked in red for what she said,
wounds are hurting me,
and that makes me stronger for they had not killed me off.


ARGH.... screw it, im fuck up anyway


3 freaking comments:

bbyun said...

aza aza!
The tough gets going when the going gets tough
:)
do take care hagrid tan.:p
xx.

Edward エドワード said...

eh, why now u also call me hagrid, i hate that name... boo hoo

bbyun said...

don't take it too hard.
ur stil e ed that i kno.:)