CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Emo Bomb

why we humans always have thoughts, thoughts that make us happy just thinking about it, thoughts that brought us down, here again, im having thoughts.Frankly, i miss something, i miss everything, yet im not sure if its what i miss. I know this might sound confusing, but im confuse, im thinking if i am in the right place, the right time....of cause when i first knew you, it hurts to see another guy around you, since then, we spent more time, and i think it hurts me more despite me being so far now.... it sucks to be me now...



i miss walking you home,
i miss the time when we hang out,
i miss u called sudden and ask me out just for a snack,
i miss when ever i joke, u'd make up a better one out of mine,
i miss the crying face of yours when i was leaving,
i miss the way u talk to me when i need you,
i miss times when ur holding on to me,
i miss the way u look at me,
i miss your cute angry face,
i miss that hair of yours,
i miss waiting for u,
i miss your voice,
i miss you

i miss everything about you....


But what the heck, like i can make any difference now, u once said u'll wait, but like its gonna happen, its not that i dont believe in what you've said, but reality is different, i've live long enough and "lucky" enough to went through all sort of REALITY of this world, but yet i still put faith in what u've said....hmmmm, why?? only god knows....

2 freaking comments:

Rachel Luvualotletz said...

tsk...... go get her den... u oversized 28cm taller den me donkey!! haha

kRaZy said...

who's that lucky gal? =P