CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

time out

Hey guys and girls, im back, but not for alot. As u can already guess, im really hitting busy now, so pack its like those accounts sheet that havent been touch for years and u need to sum the figure by now. Its so stress now, but i kinda love the stress im in now, its totally different that what u guys have suffered so far...lol....So bare with me while im on my way to stardom, wahahhaa....XD (just kiddin)

the signs of stress, hair raises, LOL, nah, its just my hair-do


now this looks more like stress !!



Nothing much to update until now, besides me having sit in the control room/studio for hours getting my music done and recording/producing other bands. And Fai is coming to London again this friday, muahahah, cant wait to see him, best friend since the age of 5....







TIll then, take care all....



current mood - lazy and sleepy
listening to - Siam Shade (get a life)

0 freaking comments: