CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

its snowing in spring??

MORNING

woke up really early, not by will, nor by disturb, i know....im weird.... Its 7am, suddenly i just open my eyes, feeling darn cold as i was still wearing like a malaysian (shorts and jerseys) to bed, i was mumbling to my self when i was fully awake, "so cold in the morning?? snowing meh...." , then pull my curtain so i can get some sunshine, but instead of sunshine, its all white, rooftops, grass, cars, all covered by snow, im shock, not that its snowing in spring, but im shock that its so darn blardy beautiful. Amazed by the view, sticking my eyes towards outside, snap out of it, quickly wash up, drank some water, and ran out, hahah, first step outside, snow instantly fall into my eyes, cause i was looking up...hahaha


By gazing upon these views, my mindset was fresh, was not that emo edward for the very moment....suddenly i was thinking bout times in GENTING, but then, i said to my self... genting?? sau pei la...hahahhaha

Snowman attempt, FAIL

This is what i see once the curtain unfold



Excited, =)







NOON/NIGHT

My food for the week

Went to tesco, to get my ready made lunch for my whole next week, and helping my aunt with some shopping, and so wondered around Eeling broadway to Central london,my ipods earphone had damaged due to unspecific reasons, so bought one in HMV, sonny bass booster, ngek ngek...ngam for me to rock hard and not listen to outside and unwanted noise, but it cost £30, sakit... had my dinner in some cool restaurant/bar, and size of the meal in UK....darn BIG, and for that price, its worth. Reach home around 9pm, wash my self up, straight head to my room, and blog this.
U know what? i miss POPPY, Bar Celona, Maison already, damnit. Must find new clubs in LONDON...hahaa....




anyway, this is end for this post, miss u guys.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRISTOPHER (FAI FOO FAI), all the best to u bro....

see u and perng soon aight??? XD


signing off, rock on


current mood - everythings blurry
listening to - Children of Bodom (In your face)

4 freaking comments:

kRaZy said...

wow....it's really really nice! =D

Edward エドワード said...

haha, yea,its all white and if u ignore the cold....hahaha

kRaZy said...

but ur snowman..kind of scary =x hahaha..

Edward エドワード said...

hahaha, told u its a fail attempt...LOL