CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Random stuff





Some central atraction

Randooommmm ~ ~


I spend the whole day taking tube trains around london, to explore more and stuff, instead of just hanging around central london, and hell yeah its cold, serious....took few pictures, but dont really know where am i, dint really bothered by the names and all. but will show u guys some pictures, anyway, got home around 5, went out for a healthy jog, but only survive 45 minutes, even my ipod was on loud and fast pace music was blasting through my ear in order to pump my slf up , still cant stand the cold, not like malaysia, i can go jog or do some sport for at least 1 hour 30 minutes, it was like...im running, and suddenly some fast wind blow right through me, AHHHH ! ! freaking cold, then dont bother, run harder, make my slf hot....then the wind came again, COLD BLARDY WIND, AHHHH ! ! gave up, run straight back to home. LOL.







Before goin central, friggin cold, three layers of cloths









this is where i live, its a slight hill, yea nice view







random stuff







another random stuff that i found nice






dont wanna discribe this as its totally random



Now this, i find it cool,its a arts performing center, u could do performance and stuff, like stand up comedy or music performance.





Yea, thats almost my day, ate with my aunt just now, kfc here is so different, its like....more healthy food, haha, anyway gonna continue watching my bleach last few episode's, this is it.

Untill then, keep reading, post some comment to ask some question, and ta ta

current mood - sleepy but wanna watch Bleach

listening to - John 5

0 freaking comments: