CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

lousy flight

Here u go, as updated, added pix in....



me and alvin aka underdog king


Max the "big business" brother

ah be the china apek looking guy...hahah

lay san, she's just too cute and innocent..haha

Yin don wanna show her face; king doesnt know his in the picture

me and kuan yee before airport, dear ah dear, miss me now??

Sam, yea i know, our pose quite gay


my super long neighbour, ching eu and far right, william ryan


below- sze hong ; top-yea u know him, chris

Chee Wah





*******************************





Before i start my bloggin, i would like to thank everyone who came to send me off, yea u know who u are...hehe....i will post the picture up soon...

Hey peeps, its my very first post in london, well, it took me one whole 24 hours day to pack my stuff into my room and blah blah, so, yea, finally free for a post, and not to mention bout the stupid flight, which took me 8 blardy hours from KL to DOHA, then from DOHA, another 7 freaking "just-sit-there-doing-nothing-and-only-sleep-ohya-and-the-show-was-bored" hours, and u know what??? checking out of Heathrow airport took me 2 hours ! !

Woke up today, at 9 in the morning, cause its cold, haha... its cold in london recently, but what i heard from my aunt and couz, they said i were lucky cause its not that cold and it will be more warm in the coming days, anyway today was like 12-14c, yea, u wear anything u want, i find it cool cause i can wear more stuff as accesories, to make my slf nice, not like malaysia weather, its so darn hot that u can only wear one piece for guys. Went to oxford circus, its like KL, busy city, crowded, and im so gonna go back tomorrow, cause i saw a three floor topshop ! ! u know im a topshop freak...hahahaha....

Darn *sigh~~~*

gonna find a temp job soon, really, u cant survive with ringgits here, really need to earn the currency here so i wont feel pain....even a one stop tube train tix cost £4... ! ! i know ! ! u can get a taxi to drive u from sunway pyramid all the way down KL...

Anyway, todays post will be shorter cause im sleepy, its 10.09pm, dont know why i get sleepy much much earlier when im always in london, maybe its cold and peace, and yellowish...hahaha

till then take care....




current mood : sleepy and emo
listening to : Jimi Hendrix (just got it from HMV today)

0 freaking comments: