CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Clubbing baby ! !

*phew* just reach home from two clubs baby ! ! yea, u heard me right, two freaking clubs...haha, its actually all danny and chris(fai) suggestion. It all happen on 10.45pm, danny called me, asking "dude, where u goin tonight? i wanna drink some shit man" and from there, it all started, danny end up calling jay win, but he cant make it, KONONNYA , his accompanying his girl friend in damansara. For that, danny called chris(fai) too, but the actual plan was to try out the new bar named BOMBAY,dont really know the name, which is located beside Bar Celona,its not bad, from what i saw when ever i pass by,they have some nice decorations, cool plasma tv, and blah blah.... whatever...haha. So decided to go there by my self first, to check it out while they are on their way since i stay opposite pyramid, and for a sudden, my brain came of a fella, my cousin, the VIP of Bar Celona, and i took my cell phone and try my luck, when he pick up my call, without any doubts, i said "hey couz, im downstairs of Bar Celona, come down and bring me in, and he did, just after i got my FIRST chop from Bar Celona, danny rang and ask where am i, and i told him, and bring him along, hahaha....and we hang out there for some while, danny said not exciting enough, and then this brilliant idea came from chris, "lets go maison", and we're like, "okay, lets go", by then its already 11.50pm, we got on danny's car and with the attitute of legend F1 driver, michael, we reach KL at 12.00pm.



First chop Bar Celona





When we're bout to enter Maison, at a glance, i saw Sunil was there hanging out with his bunch of friends, as usual, we went over and do the nigga hello thing, and suddenly, some one called chris among Sunil's friend, guess what, Timmy the long lost basketball friend of ours too...haha, so, needless to say, of cause we joined them LAH ! ! And here's where i get my SECOND CHOP.





L: Maison R: Bar Celona


Arh~ ~ feel's like home, my feeling at the first step entering Maison, i havent been clubbing there for damn long, around 6-7 months....



Chris, me , Danny


Two bottle's of black label for 8 person, and u know we are gonna get tipsy,haha....while waiting for those weapon-of-destruction-which-will-make-you-more-daring and-do-some-joke-stunt to arrive, i went second floor, and saw 3 bunch of friends, first bunch, PD gang, all friends from PD, then, right across PD gang's spot, its Avin and his gang (also long lost basketball friend), after saying hi to those two gangs, i continue searching in high hopes of bumping into another gang, haha...lucky me, bump into sharon...haha, now u know why i said it feels like home while entering maison.





Went back to the table, chris and timmy was already starting the drinking war,haha, they even drag me in and down 3 set's of pure 5 seconds liquor, oh boy, after that, adrenalin pumping baby ! ! PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR ! ! hehehhee, saw one of my chick friends, not very close to her, shocked me,she did say hi,and we start talking and had some shots and man it was fun, she was damn hot yo...and i have to give credit to Timmy for setting me up man, u know what im saying, hook me up. But guys and girls, dont think dirty, its just a dance and some drinks, and some chatting....haha, i knew u peeps was going SENGET thoughts.


Chris showing his PEACE



When all the fun was just half way, damn, someone started a fight...shit fights, from some pussy cunt who wanna pissed my friend off. Why people must fight when they are tipsy, LOL, i never fight once in a club when ever i was high on shots...cant they control their actions?? Try to talk big, act big, and all those fucking cunt craps. But in the end, settle...but both sides still furious, i did try to back up my friends, but, my friend wont allow me, yea i mean the chick wont allow me. Oh ya, and i saw Colleen Chai's sister, and she was sweet talking with danny, OMG, cant belive that, at first i saw danny and some girl talking, then danny bring her to our table, and with closer look, i was like "Eh?! arent u colleen's sister???" and she's like "Oh, i remember u, your colleen's friend right??" , and yea u bet, danny was giving me those one of a WTF kind look, hahaha....


Man, im damn tired now, thus there is more to tell, but, who cares, u guys would just end up reading half of this post, haha, yes i shall stop here, trust me, stop here..hahaha....


PS sorry for not taking more picture's of the current situation =P



take care peeps, peace out

dont drink and drive





current mood - fucking heavy eye's

listening to - Alter Bridge (Blackbird)



signing off and hitting to my sack.

0 freaking comments: