CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Totally Random

Its already late 9, im done customizing my layout, settings of my blog, man im so confuse, wonders how on earth other people make their blogs so interesting, with all the flying stuff, custom page, blah blah. So in order to impress others too, i still have alot work to do, hahah...and i need expert advise to make it happen, well, anyone willing to help me?? or at least teach me....sigh...
oh ya, this morning i woke up with a shock, when i was awake, the first thing i do was grap my mobile, look at the time and look who msg-ed me, so there was one msg from my friend saying,

"Ed, xxx is at SJMC now, his having operation soon, better come and see him"

and then i was like WTF ! ? From that msg i was so fully awake. After all verifications from other friends, found out it is really a operation, but minor, *phew*, totally freak me out.
peace out

0 freaking comments: