CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I N B E T W E E N

you know there is some point in life that u really want something(more than one), but u only can have one ! ! but both is also your dream gadgets/toys/ "anything u like", and the cravings for both items is high, i really wanna work my mind out so i knew which one to pick, but i WANT BOTH ! damn i only have budget for either one, and if i can and have the money, i will buy both, but i only can take one ! ! im so in dilemma now, help me... =(



its either this baby


Bc rich special custom



or this sexy


Esp custom Noisy




how how how??? which one u prefer more?? which look is super rocking look?? PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT for me (not in chat box), and tell me which guitar, and why u choose it or tell me why it suits me.... THANKS


aggghhhh ! ! i really want both ahhhhh.....anyone wanna sponsor me one??? XD


~edited~
really need some of u guys suggestion...

2 freaking comments:

Unknown said...

the black one!!

Rachel Luvualotletz said...

this other 1!!
cz black looks common