CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

so which one????

I REPOST THIS CAUSE RACHELS TAG PUSH THIS DOWN AND I NEED SOME SUGGESTION! ! !


you know there is some point in life that u really want something(more than one), but u only can have one ! ! but both is also your dream gadgets/toys/ "anything u like", and the cravings for both items is high, i really wanna work my mind out so i knew which one to pick, but i WANT BOTH ! damn i only have budget for either one, and if i can and have the money, i will buy both, but i only can take one ! ! im so in dilemma now, help me... =(



its either this baby


Bc rich special custom



or this sexy


Esp custom Noisy




how how how??? which one u prefer more?? which look is super rocking look?? PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT for me (not in chat box), and tell me which guitar, and why u choose it or tell me why it suits me.... THANKS


aggghhhh ! ! i really want both ahhhhh.....anyone wanna sponsor me one??? XD


~edited~
really need some of suggestion from your point of view...

4 freaking comments:

kRaZy said...

i like the 1st 1 more from the outlook,quality i duno much haha..

Xien said...

One is bass, the other is guitar, how to pic? lolx!

But the 1st one hands down for me too, the flossy finish looks sexier than the yellow one hahah.

J@yn3e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J@yn3e said...

i like the 1st one..
Well, from my personal point of view the black color one is more suitable for your personality. Cool and sexY.. ya.. is Sexy ..
Anyways, is match with your image what.. don't you think so?
Well, It's up to you to decide which you wanna buy.. cuz money is not mine and you are the one who pay for it.. just pick the one you think is nice n and help you to perform better ~`
^^,

Jn3ee LOL