CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Things i cant live on without them

my MAC


my IPOD


Matching skin eh =)


and of cause my camera phone, LOL cant snap a pic of my phone.


My mac will kill time for me,
My ipod will give me inspiration anytime anywhere,
And my phone is to get connected with u guys.....



だれでも尋ねる私に! 喜ぶ! 私のバットが椅子とすぐに形成する筈だことを実際に死に、1 日中一晩中ここに坐って退屈する、im 及び私は考える。



current mood- im bored, someone ask me out plssss
listening to- Bullet for my valentine (waking the demon)

4 freaking comments:

kRaZy said...

ya matching skin =x come let's go yamcha XD

Edward エドワード said...

lol, okay lets go *grabs car key*
awwwww, i miss yamcha, boo hoo

kRaZy said...

UK no yamcha 1 meh? so many types of tea there..got earl gray tea, peppermint tea, lemon tea, peach tea etc etc. =P

Edward エドワード said...

they dont drink stuff like that, the only thing i see everybody likes to drink is beer ! ! haha, although there is some nice coffee, but im not gonna drink alone lehhhh....LOL