CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

i need my hair cut ! !



Sigh, its growing longer and longer, from the advise that RICHARD gave me, i did cut my slf on attempt ...but i need some style baybee!! or not my hair is just gonna be like some long hair chinese dude that wants to be a metalhead, and i dont wanna be that, cause

1. if chinese dude has long hair, its freaking gay
2. and my hair is freaking straight and black, so having a long hair means Super gay.


SEE WHAT I MEAN?? the new hair of his is MUCH BETTER!


im still seeking for some good saloon.... i DESPERATELY NEED TO SPIKE AND TWIST MY HAIR ! ! and dont u go start calling me ah beng and LALA, fuck that ! !



i dont mind long, but i need some style ! !


till then take care and rock on....


current mood- frustating
listening to - Gazette(Cockroach)

0 freaking comments: