CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Future

I've been thinking alot lately, due to some reason, i tend to think alot, and dont bother ask me why, i will have no answers.

I know in this world, anything is possible, well to me, some aspect does. And i also do alot of in depth-slip-my-pillow-high brain imagination, and, whats future to me? what am i going to do? will the things i do now is gonna affect my future? or do i really need to work damn hard to achieve my goals? i notice the people around me, some already succeed in life, finish studies with good results, having good job, and from then it is adulthood to them; yet i found that some still struggling, trying too hard to be JUST LIKE OTHERS, i mean....i know they wanna have a good future too, who doesnt?? and there goes their passion, dreams, and more important... their true identity.

Well, im lucky enough to be who i am now, after passing the path that i found out is difficult for me to survive in, and although back in malaysia, the path now i choose may seem UNPROFESSIONAL to some point of view of the elder generation, but im not ready to give up, im not falling this time, and i am going to proof to u that i will be good in this field, i will crush u with my knowledge of this field. Thats why in the end, i still choose what am i doing now, despite having some tough time leaving the previous path and hoop to this. But hey....im good at this, so why the heck are people looking down at me?? I know its true that in this mainstream line im going for, it may sound dangerous, one wild ride, if u make it, u'll hit the top, but if u screw it, u'll be nothing, but to my point of view, its not true.....i mean music business might be dealing alot with drugs, sex, alcohol.....wake up the next day and u have no idea what had happen and more case scenario. But i only can say, to be stable and have a life in this field, all u have to do is, determination..... and dealing with your evil urges, and u'll be fine.

And no offence to the other fields, im not saying u have made the wrong choice, IM JUST BEING ME ! ! and of cause i respect u doing your thing, and all i can say is, be who u are, choose ur dreams, make a goal and FUCKING ACHIVE IT. Every field has its own specials and creative side, so all the best to the people i know in persuing their goals. 

By the mean time, i would like to give credit to the people around me, u guys are awesome, without u, there is no way i'll find my self, and i will just be stuck in the black hole of me. Anyways, i will be so damn busy with studio sessions for the next few weeks, yea....means i will be spending whole lots of time in the studio, non stop music is coming baby....


And yes u shall see me rise. 



current mood - feeling great finding my own needs.
listening to - atreyu (becoming the bull)

0 freaking comments: