CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

hey peeps, actually wanted to write bout this yesterday, but once again my lazyness is taking over, haha, i made my own pasta for lunch yesterday, promise Joan that i'll post some pictures of it, haha, cheese makes me damn full.


Cheedar cheese sause

The pasta with beef inside

Final production :P




And then for the night, i had something special to end my day, never done before, the first attempt of my 21 years of life, its really gonna be a blueprint of my life, and its May's suggestion....that we go to A GAY CLUB ! ! hold on....i must make my readers clear, I AM NOT GAY.







Anyway, gay club, yea, i find it attractive, i mean the decorations, its classy. May's bf told me, that gays, are constantly on a hunt when ever they are on a night out, and u know what, it did happen, i was walking around the club alone to check the club out of cause ! ! and then theres this gay dude, approach me, and said he saw me somewhere earlier, WHAT THE HECK???!!! i was at home all the time for the day, what a lousy pickup line....anyway, i was paranoid, dont know what to do, im not being offensive to gay people, but i dont know how to reply his question, i just say that his wrong and i had not been out my house the whole day, by then, May came and thank god she save me from it. I had few gays approach me and May's bf the whole night, hahaha, we even make it a competition and see who gets more guys....LOL. Gays...some of them actually are damn good looking, seriously, for some of them, i cant even tell that his gay. Well, that ends my day. Had a good time, cause in a Gay club, atmostphere are so different from normal clubs.







And to end this post, i would like to congrat my friend for winning MISS MALAYSIA UNIVERSE 2008 ! ! Levy Li Su Lin...MILLION GAZZILLION CONGRATZ, make malaysia proud ! !

Levy Li Su Lin (middle)

Can u spot her? She is in Orange


_______________________________________________________

LESSON THAT I LEARN : Never ever try to go gay club your slf if u are a guy, u know...in case anything happen, for girls its okay.

_______________________________________________________

0 freaking comments: